The Scottish Sea Kayak Trail South - The Whisky Coast
£925, Grade: blue
Trip Highlights: Scottish Sea Kayak Trail: The Whisky Coast
- The Scottish Sea Kayak Trail has made the National Geographic's 2011 “50 Tours of a Lifetime” and Outside Magazine’s coveted ‘Travel Hot List for 2011’
- No camping, just comfortable beds, hot showers, excellent local restaurants and a little tipple on the way!
- Sea Kayak from the Isle of Gigha to Oban, passing many beautiful Hebridean islands along the way
- Link this trip with our 'Scottish Sea Kayak Trail: Central - The Jacobite Coast' trip, and also the Scottish Sea Kayak Trail North - The Gaelic Coast trip, which run on consecutive dates. Join all three trips for an epic sea kayaking adventure!
Scottish Sea Kayak Trail South: The Whisky Coast
This sea kayaking holiday is new for 2012 and is sure to be a popular trip. Our original Scottish Sea Kayak Trail holiday explored the central region of the Scottish Sea Kayak Trail, so offering a new trip which allows you to discover the superb sea kayaking in the southern section of the Trail is an obvious progression.
The sea kayaking in this area is wonderful
PRICES & AVAILABILITY
Prices start from: £925
Download Your Trip Dossier
If you would like to instantly download a copy of our PDF Trip Dossier which contains full details about this itinerary, please complete the form below:
Dossier Download - What's Included
- All info in one document
- Print-friendly format
- Full kit list
- Details of the meeting point
SIMILAR TRIPSOther trips that you may wish to consider
Cairngorms National Park
Scotland, PH22 1QH
Tel: 01479 420020
© 2013 Wilderness Scotland