Mountain Biking - Coast to Coast
£1075, Grade: red
Trip Highlights: Mountain Biking - Coast to Coast Scotland
- Voted one of the Trips of the Year by Outside Magazine
- The ultimate mountain bike ride in the UK traversing the Scottish Highlands from coast to coast.
- 375km of superb riding from big mountain passes to ancient pine forest singletrack.
- Enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the Highlands and savour the view when you reach the Atlantic Ocean!
One of the best trips I've ever done! Tim (who was our guide) and Andy (who provided support) were both exceptionally good. Tim sussed out the group's abilities quickly and achieved the perfect balance of pushing us hard, but not too much. It was also obvious that Tim had recced and planned the route thoroughly beforehand to make sure that it was as interesting and varied as possible
PRICES & AVAILABILITY
Prices start from: £1075
Download Your Trip Dossier
If you would like to instantly download a copy of our PDF Trip Dossier which contains full details about this itinerary, please complete the form below:
Dossier Download - What's Included
- All info in one document
- Print-friendly format
- Full kit list
- Details of the meeting point
SIMILAR TRIPSOther trips that you may wish to consider
Cairngorms National Park
Scotland, PH22 1QH
Tel: 01479 420020
© 2013 Wilderness Scotland