Adventure Holidays and Activity Holidays
Adventure and Activity Holidays
At Wilderness Scotland, we offer a concise selection of guide-led wilderness holidays and wilderness travel experiences. Our aim is to share with you our passion for exploring the last remaining wild places of our planet - and to take you there.
Many of our wilderness adventure holidays are led by UK-qualifed wilderness guides working alongside our local guides. We are happy to apply our expertise to create bespoke adventures, so many of our clients benefit from private departures.
In addition, we offer a full range of adventure holidays in Ireland with our sister company, Wilderness Ireland.
From £995 - 0 nights
- Visit remote Gaeltacht (Irish speaking) islands.
- Hike one of the remotest stretches of the Kerry Way.
- Climb steps up the bare rock of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Skellig Michael.
From £765 - 0 nights
- Discover the peaks and ridges of Connemara in West Ireland
- Explore the fascinating Atlantic island of Inishboffin with its rich history
- Stay in an elegant fishing lodge in the heart of the mountains.
From £765 - 4 nights
- Enjoy the best coastal and mountain walking routes Kerry has to offer.
- Climb Ireland’s highest mountain Corrán Tuathail for outstanding 360° views.
- Travel by boat through the Lakes of Killarney and walk along the Kerry Way.
From £995 - 6 nights
- Travel from the wildflower covered landscape of the Burren; along the wild western shores of the Atlantic to the Aran Islands and over the mountainous wildernesses of Connemara.
- Visit remote Gaeltacht (Irish speaking) communities and stay in comfortable authentic Irish accommodation.
From £1550 - 6 nights
- Discover the wild and dramatic Lofoten Islands, with truly spectacular walks in this unique Arctic landscape
- Tour the islands from your comfortable base in Hamnoya, with wonderful walks in each location
- Stay in a recently renovated traditional fishermans cabin camp once used by fishermen from all over Norway
- Experience the delights of exploring the Arctic under the Midnight Sun
From £1150 - 7 nights
- Classic ski-touring in the beautiful and unspoilt Gran Paradiso National Park.
- An ascent of a 4000m ski peak - The Gran Paradiso
- A superb network of mountain huts - think lasagne, chianti and tiramisu!
From £1095 - 7 nights
- The ideal introduction for experienced skiers looking to discover the magic of ski touring and backcountry skiing
- Develop your ski touring skills by learning the essentials for safe off-piste travel
- Experience a two night hut ski tour staying in a remote mountain refuge on the Grand St Bernard Pass
From £1295 - 8 nights
From £1095 - 6 nights
- Discover spectacular sea kayaking on Ireland’s West Coast
- Encounter rich marine and bird wildlife, as you enjoy the wild scenery
- Taste locally caught seafood in your comfortable waterside accommodation
From £1395 - 6 nights
Sea Kayaking Norway - Trip Highlights:
- Sea Kayak in Norway with Craig Tweedie, UK Qualified Guide with Wilderness Journeys
- Experience a wild, pristine and undeveloped region of the Norwegian Arctic by sea kayak, crossing the Arctic Circle
- A multi-day wilderness sea kayak trip with wonderful arctic flora and fauna
From £1095 - 7 nights
Trip Highlights - Sea Kayaking Turkey - The Wild Coast:
- Sea Kayak in Turkey with Myles Farnbank, UK qualified sea kayaking guide, on this Turkish sea kayaking adventure
- Journey by sea kayak through the Dalyan Delta before exploring the wild coastline
- Experience hot springs, mud baths, the Tomb of the Kings, ancient ruins - and enjoy swimming in the crystal clear Mediterranean
Cairngorms National Park
Scotland, PH22 1QH
Tel: 01479 420020
© 2014 Wilderness Scotland