- Wilderness Walking
- Mountain Biking
- Sea Kayaking
- Open Canoeing
- Winter Walking
- Ski Touring
- Outer Hebrides and St Kilda
- Inner Hebrides including Skye
- Orkney and Shetland Isles
- West Highlands including Knoydart
- North West Highlands
- Cairngorms and Central Highlands
- Perthshire and Southern Highlands
- Spaces Available
- Limited Space
- Trip Full
From £995 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights: Walking - Outer Hebrides and Skye
- Visit one of the most diverse and spectacular regions of Europe, indulging in the wild scenery and rich history of the islands
- Experience the rich ornithology of Lewis, spy red deer and golden eagles on Harris, and seek out otters on Skye
- Enjoy exceptional Highland hospitality at our carefully selected guest houses, set in magnificent locations on the coast
From £1095 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights: Walking - The Shetland Isles
- Experience the diverse landscapes and fascinating wildlife of Scotland’s most northerly islands
- Be amazed by the prolific birdlife at Sumburgh and the heritage of the Vikings at Jarlshof
- Enjoy the very best local produce and cuisine while staying in one of Shetland’s best and most unique hotels
From £895 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights - Wilderness Walking in Cairngorms National Park:
- Discover the majesty of the deep glens, clear rivers and wild lochs on expertly guided walks each dayas we explore a National Park named as one of the 50 Great Places on Earth by National Geographic
- Hike on ancient whisky smugglers trails and visit Scotland's first licensed distillery
- Experience genuine Highland hospitality at the end of each day, as we stay in Strathspey and Royal Deeside
From £1095 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights: Walking - The Orkney Isles
- Discover wild walks, ancient landscapes and spectacularly weathered sea cliffs on the walking holiday of a lifetime
- Experience the rich natural and cultural heritage of the Orkneys in the company of our knowledgeable guides
- Enjoy Orcadian hospitality and fresh local produce at our stylish accommodation in a historic guest house
From £725 - 4 nights
Trip Highlights: Wilderness Walking in Applecross and Torridon
- Escape to the Highlands on a short break walking holiday, with accommodation at a superb small hotel
- Discover the tranquillity of the North-West Highlands as we explore the dramatic glens, coastline and landscapes of this wild region
- Learn about the landscape and the environment from our expert guides
From £695 - 4 nights
Trip Highlights - Walking the Autumn Glens:
- See Scotland painted in golden hues as you enjoy the autumn colours of the Highlands
- Enjoy low level hikes as you explore the beautiful glens of the Central Highlands
- Relax in one of the most eco-friendly hotels in Scotland, which is located on the shores of Loch Ness
From £1650 - 6 nights
- Discover the wild and dramatic Lofoten Islands, with truly spectacular walks in this unique Arctic landscape
- Tour the islands from your comfortable base in Flakstad, with wonderful walks in each location
- Stay in a restored private traditional old wooden house in a stunning location.
- Experience the delights of exploring the Arctic under the Midnight Sun
From £1065 - 6 nights
- Travel from the wildflower covered landscape of the Burren; along the wild western shores of the Atlantic to the Aran Islands and over the mountainous wildernesses of Connemara.
- Visit remote Gaeltacht (Irish speaking) communities and stay in comfortable authentic Irish accommodation.
From £2795 - 10 nights
- Trek across the Andes, following a lesser-known Inca Trail through stunning mountain scenery
- Relax each evening in comfortable mountain lodges, perhaps taking a dip in the hot tub under the stars
- Finish the trek at mystical Machu Picchu - the lost city of the Incas - enjoying a tour of the ruins by a local expert guide.
From £665 - 4 nights
- Enjoy the best coastal and mountain walking routes Kerry has to offer.
- Climb Ireland’s highest mountain Corrán Tuathail for outstanding 360° views.
- Travel by boat through the Lakes of Killarney and walk along the Kerry Way.
From £1295 - 7 nights
Trip Highlights - Trekking Morocco
- World class trekking in the highest mountain range in North Africa
- Village encounters with the friendly and laidback Berber people of the High Atlas
- Stay in Morocco's finest mountain retreat and a luxury boutique hotel in two contrasting locations in the Toubkal National Park
- The Marrakech experience - once seen, never forgotten!
From £3995 - 14 nights
- Get off the beaten-track with Tim Francis, UK qualified Mountain Leader, on this trekking trip to Bhutan
- Experience Himalayan wilderness on arguably the best short trek in Bhutan.
- Exploration of the Paro, Thimphu and Bumthang Valleys, including the Bumthang Tsechu.
From £2495 - 11 nights
- An incredible wilderness trekking holiday in a truly undiscovered corner of Patagonia.
- Some of the most spectacular scenery in South America - stunning glaciers, mountains and native forests in this UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
- Spectacular wild campsites in exquisite locations!
Cairngorms National Park
Scotland, PH22 1QH
Tel: 01479 420020
© 2013 Wilderness Scotland