- Wilderness Walking
- Mountain Biking
- Sea Kayaking
- Open Canoeing
- Winter Walking
- Ski Touring
- Outer Hebrides and St Kilda
- Inner Hebrides including Skye
- Orkney and Shetland Isles
- West Highlands including Knoydart
- North West Highlands
- Cairngorms and Central Highlands
- Perthshire and Southern Highlands
- Spaces Available
- Limited Space
- Trip Full
From £925 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights: Mountain Biking - Coast to Coast Scotland
- Voted one of the Trips of the Year by Outside Magazine
- The ultimate mountain bike ride in the UK traversing the Scottish Highlands from coast to coast.
- 375km of superb riding from big mountain passes to ancient pine forest singletrack.
- Enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the Highlands and savour the view when you reach the Atlantic Ocean!
From £1095 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights: Mountain Biking - The Hebridean Trail
- The first mountain bike journey through the Outer Hebrides
- 280km across seven islands with some of the most unspoilt and spectacular scenery in Europe
- Fascinating history, culture, wildlife and island hospitality
From £525 (child), £575 (adult) - 30 nights
Trip Highlights: Family Coast to Coast Mountain Biking Holiday - Self Guided
- Cycle from the North Sea to the Atlantic through the Scottish Highlands.
- Enjoy the sights, sounds and various activities along the Great Glen.
- Explore Highland villages, visit ancient castles and even try your hand at monster-spotting on Loch Ness!
Cairngorms National Park
Scotland, PH22 1QH
Tel: 01479 420020
© 2013 Wilderness Scotland