- Wilderness Walking
- Mountain Biking
- Sea Kayaking
- Open Canoeing
- Winter Walking
- Ski Touring
- Road Cycling
- Outer Hebrides and St Kilda
- Inner Hebrides including Skye
- Orkney and Shetland Isles
- West Highlands including Knoydart
- North West Highlands
- Cairngorms and Central Highlands
- Perthshire and Southern Highlands
- Spaces Available
- Limited Space
- Trip Full
From £395 (child), £495 (adult) - Tailor Made
Trip Highlights: Family Activity Holiday - Arisaig and the West Highlands
- Enjoy a private trip with your own guide, who will tailor each days activities to match your family's ambitions
- Experience a Highland adventure with your family in one of Scotland’s most wild and beautiful regions
- Try an exciting range of activities including walking, canoeing and sea-kayaking, all led by our experienced guides
From £600 - 5 nights
Trip Highlights: Bike Across Scotland: The Great Glen Trail
- Self-Guided mountain biking from Fort William to Inverness through the Scottish Highlands.
- Enjoy the sights, sounds and various activities along the Great Glen.
- Explore Highland villages, visit ancient castles and even try your hand at monster-spotting on Loch Ness!
- A great option for beginner to intermediate riders and for families too
From £contact us - Tailor Made
Private Sailing Yacht Charters - Trip Highlights:
- Enjoy the freedom of a private yacht charter, following no fixed itinerary as you sail along the west coast
- Choose from our 5 yachts, each of which has its own character and style, with options for various group sizes and budgets - from classic wooden yachts to our luxury Swan 68
- Discover the beauty of the West Coast, exploring the southern Highlands, Inner Hebrides or Outer Hebrides - or even venturing out to St Kilda
- Develop your sailing skills under the supervision of our highly experienced crew, or spend time exploring the islands in the company of one of our experienced walking guides
From £1075 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights: Mountain Biking - Coast to Coast Scotland
- Voted one of the Trips of the Year by Outside Magazine
- The ultimate mountain bike ride in the UK traversing the Scottish Highlands from coast to coast.
- 375km of superb riding from big mountain passes to ancient pine forest singletrack.
- Enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the Highlands and savour the view when you reach the Atlantic Ocean!
From £1195 - 6 nights
Sailing and Walking: Knoydart, Skye and the Small Isles
- Explore the inaccessible rough bounds of Knoydart and some of the most beautiful Scottish Isles aboard a traditional yacht
- Experience the extraordinary wildlife of Scotland in its most unspoilt wild locations
- Enjoy some of Scotland’s finest walking, accessing rarely trodden routes from the yacht
From £925 - 5 nights
The Scottish Sea Kayak Trail Central: The Jacobite Coast
- The Scottish Sea Kayak Trail has made the National Geographic's 2011 “50 Tours of a Lifetime” and the Outside Magazine’s coveted ‘Travel Hot List for 2011’
- Sea Kayak through some of the best scenery on the Scottish Sea Kayak Trail and explore the history behind Bonnie Prince Charlie
- No camping, just comfortable beds, hot showers and excellent local restaurants/pubs!
- Link this trip with our 'Scottish Sea Kayak Trail: South - The Whisky Coast' trip and also the Scottish Sea Kayak Trail North - The Gaelic Coast trip, which run on consecutive dates. Join all three trips for an epic sea kayaking adventure!
From £695 - 5 nights
Trip Highlights: Sea Kayaking - West Coast Explorer
Discover the fabulous sea kayaking on Scotland's west coast, exploring locations such as Plockton, Skye and Knoydart
Experience an overnight sea kayaking expedition, packing everything you need into your kayak and wild camping
Revel in the flexibility of an itinerary which combines some nights indoors and other nights camping wild - the best of both worlds!
From £1275 - 6 nights
From £1075 - 6 nights
- Soak up the views across to Skye and the Outer Hebrides while you journey over the UK's highest road climb - the 'Bealach na Ba'.
- Enjoy spectacular scenery, challenging climbs and exciting descents through 5 different mountain ranges
- Visit Scotland's most famous landmarks, induldge in the locally sourced food and relax in comfortable inns and hotel.
From £1095 - 7 nights
Trip Highlights: Walking - The Knoydart Peninsula
- Access some of the finest walking routes in Scotland by boat as you explore the most remote mountains in Britain and the Small Isles
- Enjoy the unparalleled wilderness experience of the rough bounds of Knoydart and experience the wildlife which lives there
- Sample some of the finest cuisine in Scotland while staying in a unique lodge which can only be accessed by boat
From £675 - 5 nights
Trip Highlights: Sea Kayaking - The Sound of Arisaig
- Paddle through the crystal clear waters of the Sound of Arisaig, which are home to a rich diversity of wildlife
- Explore a wilderness of white-sand beaches and secluded islands on Scotland’s west coast
- Develop your sea kayaking skills in an expedition environment in the company of our experienced and qualified guides
From £795 / £895 (children / adults) - 5 nights
Trip Highlights: Family Adventure Holiday Scotland
- An action-packed family adventure holiday visiting both the beautiful west coast and the spectacular Cairngorms National Park.
- Enjoy lots of family-friendly activities, all suitable for beginners, including sea kayaking, mountain biking, geo-caching, wildlife watching and bushcraft.
- Learn about the great outdoors and the natural environment from our expert guides.
From £595 - 4 nights
Trip Highlights: Canoeing - The Great Glen Canoe Trail
- Canoe from the west to the east coast through the spectacular Great Glen loch and river system - including some canoeing in Loch Ness
- Journey in the company of experienced wilderness canoe guides and develop your paddling skills en route
- Wild camping on the shores of some of Scotland’s finest lochs with superb wilderness cooking throughout
From £1375 - 7 nights
Trip Highlights: Colin Prior Photography Holiday - The Knoydart Peninsula
- Spend a week developing your photography skills in the company of Colin Prior - one of the UK’s leading landscape photographers
- Enjoy access to some of the finest photographic locations in Scotland using by our private boat
- Capture the drama of the spectacular mountain scenery and encounter rare wildlife such as eagles, whales and dolphins
- Sample fresh local cuisine in the award winning restaurant at our remote lodge located on the tip of the Knoydart Peninsula
From £545 - 3 nights
Trip Highlights: Sea Kayaking for Families - Sound of Arisaig
- Learn to sea kayak in Scotland on a special family holiday
- Meet other families with similar interests and enjoy sea kayaking with them
- Relax in family friendly accommodation located in a peaceful corner of the West Highlands
From £925 - 5 nights
Trip Highlights: Scottish Sea Kayak Trail: The Whisky Coast
- The Scottish Sea Kayak Trail has made the National Geographic's 2011 “50 Tours of a Lifetime” and Outside Magazine’s coveted ‘Travel Hot List for 2011’
- No camping, just comfortable beds, hot showers, excellent local restaurants and a little tipple on the way!
- Sea Kayak from the Isle of Gigha to Oban, passing many beautiful Hebridean islands along the way
- Link this trip with our 'Scottish Sea Kayak Trail: Central - The Jacobite Coast' trip, and also the Scottish Sea Kayak Trail North - The Gaelic Coast trip, which run on consecutive dates. Join all three trips for an epic sea kayaking adventure!
Cairngorms National Park
Scotland, PH22 1QH
Tel: 01479 420020
© 2014 Wilderness Scotland