- Wilderness Walking
- Mountain Biking
- Sea Kayaking
- Open Canoeing
- Winter Walking
- Ski Touring
- Outer Hebrides and St Kilda
- Inner Hebrides including Skye
- Orkney and Shetland Isles
- West Highlands including Knoydart
- North West Highlands
- Cairngorms and Central Highlands
- Perthshire and Southern Highlands
- Spaces Available
- Limited Space
- Trip Full
From £925 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights: Mountain Biking - Coast to Coast Scotland
- Voted one of the Trips of the Year by Outside Magazine
- The ultimate mountain bike ride in the UK traversing the Scottish Highlands from coast to coast.
- 375km of superb riding from big mountain passes to ancient pine forest singletrack.
- Enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the Highlands and savour the view when you reach the Atlantic Ocean!
From £895 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights - Wilderness Walking in Cairngorms National Park:
- Discover the majesty of the deep glens, clear rivers and wild lochs on expertly guided walks each dayas we explore a National Park named as one of the 50 Great Places on Earth by National Geographic
- Hike on ancient whisky smugglers trails and visit Scotland's first licensed distillery
- Experience genuine Highland hospitality at the end of each day, as we stay in Strathspey and Royal Deeside
From £775 / £875 (children / adults) - 5 nights
Trip Highlights: Family Adventure Holiday Scotland
- An action-packed family adventure holiday visiting both the beautiful west coast and the spectacular Cairngorms National Park.
- Enjoy lots of family-friendly activities, all suitable for beginners, including sea kayaking, mountain biking, geo-caching, wildlife watching and bushcraft.
- Learn about the great outdoors and the natural environment from our expert guides.
From £965 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights: Walking - Wester Ross and the Cairngorms
- Discover the contrasting mountains and landscapes of Wester Ross and, in the East Highlands, Cairngorms National Park
- Explore the high summits as well as the ancient Caledonian Pine forests which cover the glens in each area
- Enjoy wonderful walking, excellent wildlife viewing opportunities, and warm Highland hospitality amidst outstanding scenery
From £449 - 3 nights
Trip Highlights: Family Canoeing in the Great Glen
- Canoe as a family through the spectacular Great Glen loch and river system
- Journey in the company of experienced wilderness canoe guides and develop your paddling skills en route
- Try to spot the Loch Ness Monster as you paddle down Loch Ness to our finishing point at Urquhart Castle!
From £475 - 3 nights
Trip Highlights: Canoeing - River Spey Descent
- Paddle through tranquil pine forests and Scotland’s most famous whisky region as you journey the length of the River Spey
- Experience a diverse range of river conditions, from gentle meanders to more challenging rapids towards the end of the trip
- Relax in peaceful campsites on the river bank each evening, enjoying fine meals and great company
From £525 (child), £575 (adult) - 30 nights
Trip Highlights: Family Coast to Coast Mountain Biking Holiday - Self Guided
- Cycle from the North Sea to the Atlantic through the Scottish Highlands.
- Enjoy the sights, sounds and various activities along the Great Glen.
- Explore Highland villages, visit ancient castles and even try your hand at monster-spotting on Loch Ness!
From £695 - 4 nights
Trip Highlights - Walking the Autumn Glens:
- See Scotland painted in golden hues as you enjoy the autumn colours of the Highlands
- Enjoy low level hikes as you explore the beautiful glens of the Central Highlands
- Relax in one of the most eco-friendly hotels in Scotland, which is located on the shores of Loch Ness
Cairngorms National Park
Scotland, PH22 1QH
Tel: 01479 420020
© 2013 Wilderness Scotland