- Wilderness Walking
- Mountain Biking
- Sea Kayaking
- Open Canoeing
- Winter Walking
- Ski Touring
- Road Cycling
- Outer Hebrides and St Kilda
- Inner Hebrides including Skye
- Orkney and Shetland Isles
- West Highlands including Knoydart
- North West Highlands
- Cairngorms and Central Highlands
- Perthshire and Southern Highlands
- Spaces Available
- Limited Space
- Trip Full
From £495 - 91 nights
Trip Highlights: Family Canoeing in the Great Glen
- Canoe as a family through the spectacular Great Glen loch and river system
- Journey in the company of experienced wilderness canoe guides and develop your paddling skills en route
- Try to spot the Loch Ness Monster as you paddle down Loch Ness to our finishing point at Urquhart Castle!
- A great canoe holiday for private family groups
From £695 - 4 nights
- Ride point to point across Cairngorm National Park, named by National Geographic as one of '50 Must visit Places on Earth'.
- Explore the diverse natural landscapes from towering peaks to dramatic glens and lochs.
- Seek out the rich and varied wildlife found in this region including red deer, capercaillie and even wildcat.explore a National Park named as one of the 50 Great Places on Earth by National Geographic - See more at: http://www.wildernessscotland.com/adventures.php?tripID=165#sthash.EGUTOMQX.dpuf
From £795 - 4 nights
Trip Highlights: Canoeing - The Whisky Trail
- Explore Scotland's most famous whisky region as you paddle the length of the River Spey
- Develop the skills to manoeuvre through various river conditions from gentle bends to challenging rapids
- After a day on the water return to hot showers in our cosy hotel accommodation.
From £895 - 5 nights
Trip Highlights: Canoeing the Scottish Classics
- Enjoy the best canoe trips in Scotland, returning to a cosy hotel each night
- Paddle classic Scottish rivers such as the Rivers Spey, Glass and Beauly
- Enjoy warm hospitality and great meals in carefully chosen small hotels
From £475 - 3 nights
Trip Highlights: Canoeing - River Spey Descent
- Paddle through tranquil pine forests and Scotland’s most famous whisky region as you journey the length of the River Spey
- Experience a diverse range of river conditions, from gentle meanders to more challenging rapids towards the end of the trip
- Camp in peaceful campsites on the river bank each evening
From £725 - 4 nights
Trip Highlights - Walking the Autumn Glens:
- See Scotland painted in golden hues as you enjoy the autumn colours of the Highlands
- Enjoy low level hikes as you explore the beautiful glens of the Central Highlands
- Relax in one of the most eco-friendly hotels in Scotland, which is located on the shores of Loch Ness
From £495 - 3 nights
Trip Highlights: Ski Touring - Introductory Course
- Experience the ultimate way to travel in Scotland’s mountains in winter.
- Learn essential skills for safe off-piste travel on skis including avalanche awareness, skinning and all terrain skiing.
- Spend each evening in the comfort of a small family run guesthouse in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park
From £625 - 4 nights
Trip Highlights: Winter Walking - Cairngorms and Creag Meagaidh
- Learn essential winter walking skills from our experienced and qualified guides, while reaching several of the high summits
- Experience the high massif of the Cairngorms in winter conditions - an arctic environment with Scotland’s most reliable snow
- Enjoy the tranquillity and welcome of the Highlands in winter, where the warmth of the people counters the cold air outside
From £1275 - 6 nights
Wildlife Adventures - Scotland's Big Five - Trip Highlights:
- Dolphin-watching on an exciting boat trip
- Finding Scotland's largest birds of prey - sea eagles, golden eagles and ospreys
- Sea kayaking with seals in the West Highlands
- Seeking out the elusive wildcat on an evening excursion
From £1075 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights: Mountain Biking - Coast to Coast Scotland
- Voted one of the Trips of the Year by Outside Magazine
- The ultimate mountain bike ride in the UK traversing the Scottish Highlands from coast to coast.
- 375km of superb riding from big mountain passes to ancient pine forest singletrack.
- Enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the Highlands and savour the view when you reach the Atlantic Ocean!
From £945 - 6 nights
Trip Highlights - Wilderness Walking in Cairngorms National Park:
- Discover the majesty of the deep glens, clear rivers and wild lochs on expertly guided walks each day as we explore a National Park named as one of the 50 Great Places on Earth by National Geographic
- Hike on ancient whisky smugglers trails and visit Scotland's first licensed distillery
- Experience genuine Highland hospitality at the end of each day, as we stay in Strathspey and Royal Deeside
From £1195 - 6 nights
- Soak up the diverse beauty and culture of Scotland on a journey from the capital of the Highlands to the capital of the Lowlands
- Explore the ancient town of St Andrews, visit Edinburgh castle and freewheel down the famous Royal mile.
- Ride through the Cairngorms National Park, pass the Queens residence at Balmoral Castle and enjoy a stop at the whisky distillery.
From £1075 - 6 nights
- Soak up the views across to Skye and the Outer Hebrides while you journey over the UK's highest road climb - the 'Bealach na Ba'.
- Enjoy spectacular scenery, challenging climbs and exciting descents through 5 different mountain ranges
- Visit Scotland's most famous landmarks, induldge in the locally sourced food and relax in comfortable inns and hotel.
Cairngorms National Park
Scotland, PH22 1QH
Tel: 01479 420020
© 2014 Wilderness Scotland