HELP & ADVICE
ACTIVITIES - SEA KAYAKING
Sea Kayaking Holidays, Courses and Expeditions in Scotland
Our sea kayaking holidays and courses offer a wonderful way to explore the coastlines of the Highlands and Islands.
For people with little or no experience of sea kayaking, our Introduction course is a perfect short break, allowing you to learn the basic skills required for more challenging and adventurous trips. This course is based from a private bunkhouse so you always have somewhere warm and dry to return to at the end of the day!
The rest of our sea kayaking holidays are journeys through some of the most beautiful coastal scenery in Scotland. These are 5 or 6 day expeditions, wild camping on remote beaches and islands - a genuine wilderness experience. These trips have a pre-requisite of 4 days prior experience, with more challenging trips requiring a minimum of 10 days experience
We also offer a number of international sea kayaking trips to the world's wild places, enabling you to explore the world from your sea kayak! Details of these trips are found opposite and on the Wilderness Journeys website.
Our sea kayaking holidays and courses include the following itineraries (click on the links for further information):
Trips for beginners and novices:
Trips for improvers and intermediates (no camping):
- Scottish Sea Kayak Trail South: The Whisky Coast
- Scottish Sea Kayak Trail Central: Jacobite Coast
- Scottish Sea Kayak Trail North: The Gaelic Coast
Trips for intermediates and above (camping expeditions):
- Sea Kayaking in the Sound of Arisaig
- Sea Kayaking in the Summer Isles
- Sea Kayaking in the Outer Hebrides
- Sea Kayaking in Skye, Raasay and Rona
Private Sea Kayaking Trips and Expeditions:
We also offer private trips and bespoke trips which can be graded according to your requirements, for details, click here.
- International Trip: Sea Kayaking in Sardinia, Italy
- International Trip: Sea Kayaking in Turkey (2 trips)
- International Trip: Norway - The Helgeland Coast
- International Trip: Ireland - Irish Sea Kayak Trail West - Following the Pirate Queen
- To see our international sea kayak trips, click here.
Cairngorms National Park
Scotland, PH22 1QH
Tel: 01479 420020
© 2013 Wilderness Scotland