Our business development team needs you
The Business Development Coordinator will play a pivotal role in the company, assisting the Head of Trade Partnerships in the growth and development of Wilderness Group trade partner B2B sales, for both our private luxury tours and our small group tours, across the UK & Ireland through sales & marketing coordination and administrative support.
- Role: Business Development Coordinator
- Office Location: Aviemore for initial training period then open to hybrid working from any of our UK or Ireland offices. Some travel beyond place of work will be required as part of role
- Type: Full Time Permanent, Typically Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 but with occasional evening and weekend working – 35 hours per week
- Office Time: In the office – 90% In the field – 10%
- Salary: from £22,000 per annum (based on experience)
Diversity, equity and inclusion
Wilderness Scotland and our associated businesses are committed to diversity through inclusive practices. We are looking to improve the diversity of our teams and believe firmly in the value of varied life experiences, backgrounds and cultures in our workplace.
We welcome and encourage diverse applicants for this position and will consider all applicants regardless of age, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, health conditions, impairments or other characteristics.