Our operations team needs you
Applications for this role have now closed.
This page is for information purposes only for existing applicants.
The Operations Coordinator will play a pivotal role in the company, ensuring that our clients experience outstanding adventures through the considered and precise logistics on any given trip departure.
- Role: Operations Coordinator
- Office Location: Aviemore including flexible & hybrid working
- Type: Full Time Permanent, Typically Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30 but with occasional evening and weekend working – 35 hours per week
- Office Time: In the office – 95% In the field – 5%
- Salary: starting at £22,000 per annum
Diversity, equity and inclusion
Wilderness Scotland and our associated businesses are committed to diversity through inclusive practices. We are looking to improve the diversity of our teams and believe firmly in the value of varied life experiences, backgrounds and cultures in our workplace.
We welcome and encourage diverse applicants for this position and will consider all applicants regardless of age, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, health conditions, impairments or other characteristics.