10 Reasons To Feature Scotland
Posted on Oct 30, 2014 by Russell Murray
When it comes to world destinations, Scotland is second to none!
Here are 10 compelling reasons to feature Scotland as a “must visit” holiday destination for your clients:
- Scottish Island of Lewis and Harris in the Outer Hebrides voted 5th best island in the world by TripAdvisor in 2014.
- 5000 years of human and cultural history with many historic sites predating the pyramids & Machu Picchu.
- Scotland frequently referred to as Europe’s “last great wilderness” and a “walkers paradise”. Indeed there are still parts of the Scottish Highlands where you can walk for days on end without meeting a single soul.
- Scotland has twice been named the best place in the world to mountain bike.
- Unlike other global adventure destinations, Scotland is a safe destination with the highest standards of guiding in place across all activities.
- Scotland was selected by the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA) as host destination for the Adventure Travel World Summit (ATWS) with Ireland hosting the summit this year.
- Most spectacular scenery in the UK with a wealth of undisturbed wildlife.
- World renowned food and drink with 5 star luxury accommodation to match!
- Land of castles, mountains, legends and dreams!
- Growing network of airlinks to North American, Europe, Asia and Australasia
Can you name any others?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
More from Trade News
Doing Things Differently- Your Go To In Country Partner
Posted on May 11, 2018 by Russell Murray
10 Alternatives to Avoid Tourism Crowds in Ireland
Posted on Mar 19, 2018 by Dawn Rainbolt
Our Top 5 Luxury Hotels in Scotland for Outdoor Lovers
Posted on Mar 06, 2018 by Russell Murray