Delve under the skin of Scotland and Ireland in a series of short “insider” films and articles to bring you a taste of some of the hidden gems available to your clients when they travel with us on a bespoke adventure holiday.
In this episode, we journey to Kinloch Lodge on the mystical Isle of Skye. Discover the food and drink revolution that has taken the island by storm in recent years and is in fact very much reflective of Scotland as a whole today.
See all of the ‘Insider’s Scotland’ film series
- Journey to Kinloch Lodge to discover Skye’s food and drink revolution.
- Explore an insider’s guide to Scotland’s ancient capital, Edinburgh.
- Discover the passion our guiding team have for their work.
- Learn about Wooden Tom‘s ways of living off the land.
- Visit the home of Ghillie Basan, award-winning cook and author.
- Meet Shane, marine biologist, who’ll show you Scotland’s coastlines.
- Hop aboard and escape to a private island getaway.
Be the first to hear about the latest trends, products and experiences from across the UK & Ireland with our monthly newsletter.