Delve under the skin of Scotland and Ireland in a series of short “insider” films and articles to bring you a taste of some of the hidden gems available to your clients when they travel with us on a bespoke adventure holiday.
In this episode, we journey to Kinloch Lodge on the mystical Isle of Skye. Discover the food and drink revolution that has taken the island by storm in recent years and is in fact very much reflective of Scotland as a whole today.
See all of the ‘Insider’s Scotland’ film series
- Journey to Kinloch Lodge on the mystical Isle of Skye to discover the food and drink revolution.
- Explore an insider’s guide to Scotland’s ancient capital, Edinburgh.
- Discover the passion our guiding team have for their work through Tim Willis, Senior Guide.
- Learn about Wooden Tom‘s ways of living off the land and the secrets of woodworking.
- Visit the home of Ghillie Basan, acclaimed food writer and award-winning cook.
- Meet Shane, marine biologist and adventurer, who will show the highlights of Scotland’s coastlines.
Be the first to hear about the latest trends, products and experiences from across the UK & Ireland with our monthly newsletter.