Go for a luxurious adventure ticking off Scotland’s most iconic locations while staying in a luxury highland castle that sits on the shores of Loch Ness.
Start your adventure in Scotland’s ancient capital of Edinburgh. After spending a couple of days exploring this beautiful and cultural city, you will move into your lochside estate. This spacious and well staffed castle will be for your own exclusive use so you can spend your days living like royalty.
Your days living on the shores of Loch Ness will be peppered with guided activities such as a private RIB charter, various wilderness hikes, visiting local points of interest and open canoeing. There will also be plenty of downtime to enjoy your castle home and fully immerse yourself in the peace and tranquillity of the Scottish highlands.
- 2 nights in a 5 star hotel, Edinburgh – on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 nights in a luxury castle, Loch Ness– exclusive use and fully catered
- Services of a Wilderness Scotland Guide on Days 3-7
- All ground transportation on Days 3-7
- Airport transfer on Day 1
- Day 2 – Edinburgh Walking Guide
- Day 4 – RIB (Zodiac) Private Charter Loch Ness Boat trip
- Day 4 – Entry to Urquhart Castle
- Day 5 – Private guided tour of Culloden Battlefield and entry to visitor centre
- Day 6 – Canoeing on Loch Ness
Note: Guide price is based on a group of 8 guests however this holiday is available for groups sizes from 2 to 20, speak to one of our travel designers for more details.