1. Open to all except employees and their immediate families of Wilderness Scotland, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Draw closes 31.01.18
4. All bookings received will be entered into the prize draw to win 1 place on the trip booked by the winning individual.
5. The prize is as stated. No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
6. One winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received by 31.01.18 and notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date.
7. Confirmation on redemption of the prize must be received within one month of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the prize, and another winner will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Conditions of redemption state that you must redeem this trip within the calendar year 2018.
9. The Win Your Adventure Promotion does not include any tailor made trips booked during the period.
10. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
11. For name and country of prizewinner, send an SAE to WIN Your Adventure Competition, Wilderness Scotland Inverdruie House, Inverdruie, Aviemore, PH22 1QH after 18.04.18.
Wilderness Scotland is by far the best and most professional hiking experience we have ever had. I would recommend them above any other guided hiking firm we have ever used in over 8 years of doing guided hikes in Ireland, France, Spain and Scotland.
Wilderness Walking - Outer Hebrides & Skye
Reviewed on 19/08/2014
Rated 4.87 out of 5 based on 4,452 reviewsRead More Reviews
Be the first to hear about new trips, locations and activities with our monthly newsletter