1. Open to all except employees and their immediate families of Wilderness Scotland, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Draw closes 31.01.18
4. All bookings received will be entered into the prize draw to win 1 place on the trip booked by the winning individual.
5. The prize is as stated. No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
6. One winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received by 31.01.18 and notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date.
7. Confirmation on redemption of the prize must be received within one month of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the prize, and another winner will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Conditions of redemption state that you must redeem this trip within the calendar year 2018.
9. The Win Your Adventure Promotion does not include any tailor made trips booked during the period.
10. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
11. For name and country of prizewinner, send an SAE to WIN Your Adventure Competition, Wilderness Scotland Inverdruie House, Inverdruie, Aviemore, PH22 1QH after 18.04.18.
It was an experience of a lifetime. My husband had never done anything like this before and was lamenting before the trip about how he had let himself be talked into such a thing. He enjoyed it immensely, in spite of the weather conditions and being worried about my injury. We learned things about ourselves and saw a country from a very intimate perspective. We consider ourselves very lucky to have been able to walk the WHW together and would recommend Wilderness Scotland without hesitation.
Self Guided - West Highland Way
Reviewed on 08/10/2018
Rated 4.87 out of 5 based on 4,399 reviewsRead More Reviews
Best Adventure Travel Companies
Green Tourism Gold Approved
High-End Experiential Travel
Leading Green Tour Operator
50 tours of a lifetime
Be the first to hear about new trips, locations and activities with our monthly newsletter
Specialists in offering a range of adventure holidays, tours and incredible wilderness experiences. Wilderness Ireland take their clients to the most remote and beautiful regions of Ireland, all while staying at the most welcoming accommodations and delivering outstanding customer service.Visit Website
The ultimate collection of European cycling holidays. BSpoke's cycling experts can tailor-make your perfect cycling holiday where you can travel at your own pace or in a group of like-minded individuals. A BSpoke Tour is all about being as restful or as adventurous as you desire.Visit Website
Britain's original ski travel agency and tailor-made ski tour operator, Ski Solutions has been arranging ski holidays for over 30 years across Europe and North America. The Ski Solutions team are all skiing experts, and their wealth of knowledge and passion for the mountains will ensure you experience a truly memorable ski holiday.Visit Website
Cycling for Softies is a luxury cycling tour operator providing gourmet cycling adventures in France and Italy. These are leisurely cycling tours winding through vineyards and staying in high end accommodation where the emphasis is as much on the food and wine as the cycling. Welcome to life in the easy lane.Visit Website