1. Open to all except employees and their immediate families of Wilderness Scotland, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Draw closes 31.01.18
4. All bookings received will be entered into the prize draw to win 1 place on the trip booked by the winning individual.
5. The prize is as stated. No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
6. One winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received by 31.01.18 and notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date.
7. Confirmation on redemption of the prize must be received within one month of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the prize, and another winner will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Conditions of redemption state that you must redeem this trip within the calendar year 2018.
9. The Win Your Adventure Promotion does not include any tailor made trips booked during the period.
10. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
11. For name and country of prizewinner, send an SAE to WIN Your Adventure Competition, Wilderness Scotland Inverdruie House, Inverdruie, Aviemore, PH22 1QH after 18.04.18.
Wilderness Scotland blew my expectations away. With 9 nights accommodation, luggage transfers, and taxi arrangements, I prepared for something to go wrong along the way. However, everything was flawless! The expert planning, help, and tips provided by the company allowed me to fully enjoy my experience hiking the West Highland Way. I have memories that will last me a lifetime and returned home feeling stronger and more capable than when I left. I would absolutely recommend Wilderness Scotland to anyone planning adventure trips in the country - in fact, I already have! Thank you so much for your help in providing me this incredible opportunity. I can't wait to visit Scotland again.
Self Guided - West Highland Way
Reviewed on 22/10/2018
Rated 4.87 out of 5 based on 4,452 reviewsRead More Reviews
Be the first to hear about new trips, locations and activities with our monthly newsletter