Many of our trips journey from point to point, or visit more than one region of Scotland, spending a few days in each location.
These trips are perfect for people who are looking to see various parts of Scotland during their holiday; or for people who enjoy the satisfaction of completing a human-powered journey from point to point.
Our Multi-Location Journeys
If you find yourself overwhelmed by the choice, or if you have questions about your fitness or suitability for any of these holidays, please feel free to contact our office on +44 (0)1479 420020 or by email.
- Voted one of the Trips of the Year by Outside Magazine
- The ultimate mountain bike ride in the UK traversing the Scottish Highlands from coast to coast.
- 350km of superb riding from big mountain passes to ancient pine forest singletrack.
- Enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the Highlands and savour the view when you reach the Atlantic Ocean!
Price: from £1,595View Trip Details
- Island hop across 3 of Scotland's best islands - Arran, Islay and Jura
- Enjoy world class whisky and wildlife on the beautiful Island of Islay
- Visit the third largest whirlpool in the world en route to the Kingdom of Argyll
- Mountain bike across the Scottish Highlands from Fort William to Inverness
- Explore Highland villages, visit ancient castles and go monster-spotting on Loch Ness!
- Perfect for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a challenge and to develop their skills
Price: from £1,250View Trip Details
- Canoe and bike along the Caledonian Canal, an impressive 60 mile long connection between the West Coast of Scotland and the East Coast
- Soak up the comforts of the stunningly located luxurious castles and lodges in the Scottish Highlands
- Enjoy a range of activities such as hiking, canoeing, biking and sea kayaking with the support of our experienced guides
Price: from £2,795View Trip Details
- Learn about the historic capital and UNESCO World Heritage site, Edinburgh on a privately guided tour
- Enjoy a boat cruise on Loch Katrine, at the heart of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park
- Relax in 4 and 5 star castles and hotels while indulging in the mouthwatering Scottish cuisine
Price: from £2,765View Trip Details
- Soak up the magnificent views of Britain's highest waterfall while cruising on Loch Glencoul
- Enjoy a walk out to Dunnet Head, the most northerly point on mainland Britain
- Choose from a variety of cliff, coastal or mountain guided and self guided walks
Price: from £1,965View Trip Details
- An action-packed family adventure holiday visiting both the beautiful west coast and the spectacular Cairngorms National Park.
- Enjoy lots of family-friendly activities, all suitable for beginners, including sea kayaking, mountain biking, canoeing, geo-caching and wildlife watching.
- Learn about the great outdoors and the natural environment from our expert guides.
Price: from £1,065View Trip Details
- Follow the path once used by Rob Roy MacGregor, Scotland's most notorious outlaw
- Experience the breathtaking views of The Rob Roy Way, taking in ancient woodlands, open moorlands and rolling hills
- Enjoy the sense of accomplishment each day, hiking from point to point, covering 92 miles along this trail
Price: from £735View Trip Details
- Traverse Scotland from coast to coast on a rewarding journey through deep glens and past dramatic mountain ranges
- Take in the sweeping views across Loch Ness, perhaps catching a glimpse of the Loch Ness Monster
- Enjoy moderate hiking on good trails as you hike from village to village through this spectacular geological fault line
Price: from £695View Trip Details
- Stay in your own luxurious highland castle on the shores of Loch Ness
- Spend two days exploring the cultural and enigmatic capital of Edinburgh
- Hike and canoe your way through the Scottish Highlands
Price: from £5,000View Trip Details
- Explore Argyll, Skye, The Outer Hebrides and Orkney with a flexible mixture of hiking and cycling.
- Visit iconic landscapes and some of the most important historic sites in Scotland.
- Celebrate the Summer Solstice at Orkney's Ring of Brodgar stone circle.
Price: from £5,200View Trip Details
Wild Camping - Camping under the stars in spectacular locations near the waterway/shore. Some camps are wild with no facilities while some have very basic facilities such as a toilet and cold running water.
Basic - These simple rustic accommodations in breath-taking locations have a warm and cosy feel with shared bathroom facilities, warm showers and comfortable beds.
Classic - Staying in 3 or 4 star hotels, guesthouses and Highland inns, you can enjoy warm hospitality along with a hot shower, great food and a comfortable bed at the end of a day.
Deluxe - Staying in 4 or 5 star hotels you can enjoy superior comfort and the finest service.
Luxury - Selected castles in locations across Scotland, each have their own character and you will be exceptionally well looked after in each of them.
Provisional - These trips are available to book but the dates may be subject to change.
Unconfirmed - These trip dates are fixed but not yet confirmed to run, if two people book this trip it will become confirmed.
Confirmed - This trip is confirmed to run so you can arrange travel plans.
Fully Booked - Sorry this trip is fully booked please try another date.
Accommodation is usually in twin (2 single beds) or double (1 shared bed) rooms unless stated otherwise and we request that clients who book individually share a twin room.
If however, you would like a single room this may be possible subject to availability and payment of a supplement (see Trip Dossier for details). If you select single, we will determine availability and advise you shortly after you have made booking.
Please provide some information on your relevant experience/fitness for this trip
Please provide any dietary requirements e.g. vegetarian, gluten free, no dairy
Please provide contact details for who we should call in the case of an emergency
Please provide a contact mobile number that will enable us to contact you should you not arrive at the start point on time
Your conservation contribution will go towards supporting the vital environmental protection and conservation of wild land undertaken by our nominated charity the John Muir Trust. Should you prefer not to pay this contribution, simply un-tick the box and the amount will be deducted from your payment. Full details of our conservation contribution scheme and the organisations we support can be found on our sustainable tourism pages.
Please advise us of any medical conditions relevant to a trip of this type eg. Asthma, autism, aspergers, bad knees, replacement hips, etc. All information will be kept in the strictest of confidence
Every client receives a feedback survey when they return from their guided, self guided or tailor made holiday with us
Once completed the review is published on our website just as soon as our database updates. The little touches and details are important to us and where issues are raised we make positive changes to our trips to improve your experience.
That's why we read each of our client's reviews and although we don't respond to all of them, if it's glowing feedback then we get the satisfaction of helping to make your holidays truly memorable.