- Access some of the finest walking routes in Scotland by boat as you explore the most remote mountains in the UK.
- Visit the wonderful Small Isles for day walks with excellent wildlife viewing opportunities on both land and sea.
- Enjoy the unparalleled wilderness of the rough bounds of Knoydart and experience the wildlife that thrives there.
- Sample some of the finest cuisine in Scotland while staying in a unique lodge which can only be accessed by boat.
- Next Available Trip:
- 3rd June | 1st July
- West Highlands including Knoydart
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Blue Grade 5 (Moderate to Challenging) ? What does this mean?
Click here to learn more about our trip difficulty grading system.
- Carbon Footprint:
- 95kg ? What does this mean?
Click here to find out about our carbon labelling project and what we're doing to be more sustainable.