On a Wilderness adventure September tour you can:
- Experience thrilling mountain biking challenges across some of Scotland’s most stunning landscapes in places such as Harris, Skye and Torridon
- Glide along remote roads of the North Highlands on our coast to coast cycling tour
- Float above the stunning beautiful river Glass in our Canoeing The Scottish Classics Tour
- Hike two of Scotland’s iconic mountains – Suilven and Stac Pollaidh on our Wilds of Assynt tour
- Explore the beautiful waters of The Summer Isles – Europe’s first long distance sea kayak trail
Check out our Autumn in Scotland page to answer some of your questions about autumn, with pictures, video details of the best seasonal food and drink and much much more.