If you find yourself overwhelmed by the choice, or if you have questions about your fitness or suitability for any of these holidays, please feel free to contact our office on +44 (0)1479 420020 or by email.
- Soak up the diverse beauty and culture of Scotland on a journey from the capital of the Highlands to the capital of the Lowlands
- Explore the ancient town of St Andrews, visit Edinburgh castle and freewheel down the famous Royal mile
- Ride through the Cairngorms National Park, pass the Queens residence at Balmoral Castle and enjoy a stop at the whisky distillery
Price: from £1,195View Trip Details
Location: Outer Hebrides and St Kilda
- Cycle tour from Barra to Lewis through nine amazing islands of the Outer Hebrides.
- Admire the outstanding landscapes of white sand beaches and towering shapely peaks.
- Enjoy the fascinating history, rich culture and warm hospitality of the islands.
Price: from £1,195View Trip Details
- Soak up the views across to Skye and the Outer Hebrides while you journey over the UK's highest road climb - the 'Bealach na Ba'
- Enjoy spectacular scenery, challenging climbs and exciting descents through 5 different mountain ranges
- Visit Scotland's most famous landmarks, induldge in the locally sourced food and relax in comfortable inns and hotel
Price: from £1,075View Trip Details
Wild Camping - Camping under the stars in spectacular locations near the waterway/shore. Some camps are wild with no facilities while some have very basic facilities such as a toilet and cold running water.
Basic - These simple rustic accommodations in breath-taking locations have a warm and cosy feel with shared bathroom facilities, warm showers and comfortable beds.
Classic - Staying in 3 or 4 star hotels, guesthouses and Highland inns, you can enjoy warm hospitality along with a hot shower, great food and a comfortable bed at the end of a day.
Deluxe - Staying in 4 or 5 star hotels you can enjoy superior comfort and the finest service.
Luxury - Selected castles in locations across Scotland, each have their own character and you will be exceptionally well looked after in each of them.
Unconfirmed - This trip is not yet confirmed to run, if two people book this trip it will become confirmed.
Confirmed - This trip is confirmed to run so you can arrange travel plans.
Fully Booked - Sorry this trip is fully booked please try another date.
Accommodation is usually in twin or double rooms unless stated otherwise and we request that clients who book individually share a twin room. If however, you would like a single room this may be possible subject to availability and payment of a supplement (see Trip Dossier for details). If you select single, we will determine availability and advise you shortly after you have made booking.
Please provide any dietary requirements e.g. vegetarian, gluten free, no dairy
Please provide contact details for who we should call in the case of an emergency
Please provide a contact mobile number that will enable us to contact you should you not arrive at the start point on time
Your conservation contribution will go towards supporting the vital environmental protection and conservation of wild land undertaken by our nominated charity the John Muir Trust. Should you prefer not to pay this contribution, simply un-tick the box and the amount will be deducted from your payment. Full details of our conservation contribution scheme and the organisations we support can be found on our sustainable tourism pages.
Please advise us of any medical conditions relevant to a trip of this type eg. Asthma, autism, aspergers, bad knees, replacement hips, etc. All information will be kept in the strictest of confidence