Christmas Ideas for Wilderness Enthusiasts
Posted on Dec 06, 2010 by Wilderness
If you know someone who has everything they need, it is a difficult task to find them something that they really want for Christmas. And many gifts, not just the bad ones(!), are easily forgettable. Do you remember what you gave and received from your loved ones last year? It’s difficult, isn’t it?
So rather than giving them a physical gift this year, why not give them a wilderness experience that they’ll always remember – a trip to the Scottish Highlands with Scotland’s only 5-star adventure travel company! We have options to suit everyone and every budget! Some great ideas for Christmas trip gifts are as follows:
- Wilderness Scotland Gift Vouchers – these are available for any amount you request (minimum value £50) and can be redeemed against any trip with Wilderness Scotland. Simply call our office on 0131 625 6635 to buy your voucher, which we will will send to you immediately (free postage!)
- Introduction to Sea Kayaking – a great short break which is designed for beginners
- Canoeing the Great Glen – a wonderful journey, which is perfect for beginners as well as avid canoeists
- Photography break to the Isle of Skye – guided by Colin Prior, this is a trip which will live long in the memory
- Self-Guided Highland Escapes – short breaks designed for couples, so you can enjoy this present as well!
There are many more enticing trips to choose from on our website. You can use our search tool to find the perfect break by clicking here.
And for stocking fillers, check out our online store for ideas!
More from Family, Mountain Biking, Open Canoeing, Photography, Sea Kayaking, Self Guided, Ski Touring, Wilderness Walking, Winter Walking
Posted on Mar 16, 2018 by Colin Prior
Posted on Feb 19, 2018 by David Russell
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 by Rupert Shanks